EXPLORING THE NETHERLANDS // LEIDEN& GOUDA

by - 1:30 AM

"I´m in love with cities I´ve never been to and people I´ve never met"






Heeey ho, long time no see!!
But I´m back haha and I had the most amazing time with my friend in the netherlands last weekend... be prepaired for a little spam on this blog, I just took waaaay too many pics which I want to share with you!!
How are you guys doing? I´m doing an internship at Tchibo in the grafic design section which is so so much fun... and now I´m only having 1.5 more weeks school/internship til the summer holidays start... yass yass yaaas!
But anyway, as I said I spend the last weekend in the Netherlands!! Me and my dutch friend went to quite a lot of cities and I still can´t believe how beautiful there are... especially Leiden and Gouda are definitely worthy a second visit! I just love the Grachtenhouses, the old little streets, the bicycles everywhere (well they were actually kinda dangerous for me because I´m a bit clumsy and not used to so may bicycles which is not really a good combination haha...) and the little markets.

I´m having the dream/plan to study in the Netherlands, so hopefully I´ll have the chance to visit these nice citys very often, very soon:)
Did you every go to the Netherlands?
Well if you ever go to Gouda, you have to go to Curcuma, their vegan icecream was just sooo delicious!

I hope you enjoyed the post! Have a nice monday!
Alina


Shoes: Puma Suede Heart // Jeans: Topshop // Shirt: vintage // backpack: fjallraven //watch: Daniel Wellington

You May Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Richtig tolle Bilder! Da bekommt man gleich wieder Lust zu verreisen :)
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Bilder sind ja toll, ich liebebedürftig Bearbeitung! :)
    Ich fahre auch bald in die Niederlande, freu mich schon. :D
    Liebe Grüße,
    Lili von Lilith Ines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww danke!! Viel Spaß in den Niederlanden:)

      Delete

INSTAGRAM