HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS& BE PRODUCTIVE

by - 9:54 AM

I´m sooo happy that I can finally publish this blogpost... I honestly have no idea why it took me so long to made this post, but I really really wanted it to be an especially good one!!
Of course I´m not a success expert but I think I have some good  tips who can help everyone to achieve there goals and increase their productivity because they really helped me during the last month!!

1// The right mindset

I believe the most important thing about achieving your goals is the right attitude. Everything starts in your brain and that´s where you decide if go gonna do something and work hard or if you are lazy, that´s where you decide to choose positivity and believe in yourself and the ability to achieve your goals.

//Meditation
Meditation might sound kinda weird for those who never tried it and maybe it´s  not the right thing for everyone but especially during busy times it´s my No.1 thing to stay relaxed and focused.
I often just go on YT and listen to a guided meditation early in the morning or before I go to bed when nobody will disturb me.

My favorite meditations on Youtube:


//act as if you already have what you want
Okay... not gonna lie.. this might sound weird again but believe me...believing you already are who you want to be and having what you want to have will bring you sooo much closer to your goals!!
If I didn´t know who I am and somebody told me I am a straight A student I would act as one and probaly get really really good grades. Doubt is the number one thing which keeps people away from reaching their goals and this way of thinking has no space for it:))

2// Healthy lifestyle

I believe there is a strong connection between productivity. reaching goals and a healthy lifestyle. I see food as a kind of petrol for our bodys.... eat good food and you´ll have a lot of energy and it will also be easier to be productive and to concentrate. Going outside and doing sports will also make you feel a lot more energised and motivated. But what I did and what I´ll never do again is to be too strict and never eat candy even though I really wanted to... it´s all about the balance, eat your greens but also allow yourself a piece of chocolate now and than if you want to.
3// get inspired
I personally loooove Weheartit, it´s just a great app to find your inspiration but printing out some pictures which represent the lifestyle you want to have or simply inspire you, and than putting them on a board or a place in your house you pass by quiet often is also a good idea:)) It will always remember you of what you work for and where you want to (and will) be!!
4// work hard
Okay this is really obvious, but of course you have to work hard if you what to achieve something, but I think with the right attitude this step is actually not too hard because you focus on the positive and not on the possibility of failing. Of course- no matter what you work on- there will be hard times and sometimes you might fail but the most important thing is to try it over and over again.

5//get organised
Buy yourself a planner or simply use you phone to write down what you want to get done during the next days. What I really like is to devide my to do list into "must do" and "should do". I think nobody likes to have to-do-lists which never end, so I decided to only write down three things I really have to do this day and on my "should-do-list" three to five more things I could do during this day but I could also do during the next couple of days.

6//don´t forget sleep and time for yourself
Okayy I just told you to work your butt off to achieve your goals but really really don´t work too hard that it get´s unhelathy. Make sleep and a little time for yourself a priority:))

I really hope I could help and inspire you with these tips!! I finally have two weeks holidays right now so I will do my best to publish lots of posts during the next time:))

Alina

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare

INSTAGRAM